Friday, October 15, 2010

Lily Inspiration


Last weekend I went on a journey to visit my parents on the Sunshine Coast. The long drive and the two ferry rides from Victoria really got me thinking about Smoking Lily Christmas ideas. I decided to go through some of my Mom's old patterns for inspiration. Some patterns were so old they burst into dust as I touched them. After turning my Mom's sewing room upside down, I discovered this special little gem and I can honestly say it is older than me. Please pay special attention to gentleman on the left. Need I say more? Smoking Lily mens 70's housecoats coming complete with yellow glasses, curled coiff, matching mustache and beer? I have to see if the concept wins rave reviews with the ladies in the studio. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Smoking Lily Vancouver said...

Thanks for the laughs Jo-Anne! Hilarious! And that robe on the left would be nice for girls too. We hope you managed to borrow the pattern from your Mom's collection.

Smoking Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smoking Lily said...

I think I dated the guy on the left!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I married him!!!!!
Sorry, Nicole.........
xox

Anonymous said...

My brother was just complaining that you have such a small mens section. I was just complaining that he walks around the house in his underwear. I can see 2 problems solved here.