Friday, March 25, 2011

Hope Love Japan




A facebook friend of mine, Yukari Peerless, was a few days away from visiting her family in Japan when the earthquake hit two weeks ago. She decided to stay home in Victoria, but not one to sit idley by, she flew into action and planned a fundraising event for this Sunday. Hope Love Japan is being held at the new Parkside Hotel lobby (it is so beautiful).

Smoking Lily designed and made a cute wallet for the event. We came up with three different logos, I couldn't decide on my favourite, so we printed all three. The wallets will be there on Sunday, but if you can't make it down we should have them in our shops by the end of next week. All proceeds are going to the Red Cross.

1 comment:

kristinahojholt said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
rustic home decor australia