Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's Raining!

It's raining here on the West Coast. While that's not usually something unusual here on the aptly nicknamed "Wet Coast", I think this morning was one of only 2 times in Vancouver that I have been surprised to hear rain when I woke up! It has been sunny and hot here for weeks, and I guess I just got used to it. Oh complacency, you do make me giggle sometimes...

I'm going to get in trouble for this (sorry Alex!), but I had to post this old shot of our awesome model and friend Diana - braving the elements for us, yet again. I took this photo in 2004 when Diana was a hot blond (now she's a hot brunette). She's wearing a Boatneck Tee with the Periodic Table print and a cotton Skirt of Good Cape (and some cute pink heels!). I know, I know, I said no more torturing with you with photos of Lily items no longer available! But I love that this shot is a cute rain shot.

All you West Coasters have fun jumping puddles (or splashing through them) today!

2 comments:

Luna y Sol said...

yes! rain is so nice, especially for our gardens/grass! :) love your blog!

www.ilovehastingssunrise.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I know the shirt is from you guys (love the colour by the way ;-) )
but what about the skirt??!!!

:-)