Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vancouver Update: Thanks, Granville!

On a sunny East Van patio, I recently had the pleasure of being introduced to Hilary Henegar, an editor for the online sustainability rag, Granville Magazine. Hilary was kind enough to let me know that back in April, the magazine had featured Smoking Lily in a neighbourhood shopping guide. Granville is a pretty great magazine--I even used to subscribe back when it was a circulated paper dealie--so I was pretty excited that they would have chosen to spotlight little ol' us.

Imagine my delight, upon googling the matter, to discover that we more recently made the cut for Granville's Citizen Style blog in an article entitled, "10 summer Dresses to Love"! Way to go, Market Dress! And how cool is it that they also picked our neighbours across the street, Hum, Twigg+Hottie, and Narcissist? All in all, six out of the ten dresses are available at Main Street shops; good to know we're all on the same page, here:)

P.S. Thanks to my friend, Sean Cranbury (of Books on the Radio fame), for introducing me to Hilary. Not surprising for a social media whiz, he knows all the best people...

No comments: