Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lily at Home: Cozy Tea


I can think of few things better than reading a book while slowly working my way through a pot of tea...but it's kind of less fun if the tea is cold! This is why tea cozies are so great. Problem is, they can be difficult to find and, when you do, they are often pretty lame. However, Smoking Lily is here to help with all tea temperature-related problems! I can personally attest to the efficacy and--almost as important--the very good looks of our super awesome tea cozies. As Glenda mentioned in an earlier post, they keep things toasty for a long, long, time.

Currently available in linen and a smattering of silks, the tea cozies also make really sweet wedding gifts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still hoping you will put up a video of how to tie the obi. I sent an email a while back saying that after many tries I still cannot figure it out. Please help so good fashion does not go to waste!
Kate

Smoking Lily said...

Nicole is on it. Well as soon as she stops melting that is.

Smoking Lily Vancouver said...

I just learned a new way to tie a rosette at the front. Apparently it's a technique the customer learned from her friend from Australia in the 70's. I'll pass it on to Nicole.