Friday, July 16, 2010

Studio Update: Return of the Good Wallet


Exciting news from the studio! Trish got us a bunch of totally colourful leather and I made stuff with it! Now not only do we have amazing Jack and Pat wallets, but we brought back the Good Wallet of a little while ago in full varied and coordinated colour! 

I only made six so if you want one you'd better make your move fast... these are seriously good wallets. Many compartments suitable for neat card organization, a place for a pencil (or pen, or... stick of licorice...?) They are wide enough so you don't have to fold your bills to fit them in (the queen and her friends thank you) and for those people who like to keep their change in check, a nice big zippered pocket guaranteed to eliminate embarrassing "hold on... grr... if only this change compartment was bigger I could find that damn nickle..." Last but not least, these things love receipts. You might go years without having to deal with those. Really. Who could ask for anything more? Oh wait. Yes, you can ask for more. You could ask for a handle, because there is one of those as well. 


9 comments:

Erin said...

OH MY GOD! A yellow wallet!!!!! I think I'm going to cry...

Mia said...

Erin, I think I may have to grab the yellow one first!!

How much for the good wallet?

glenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mia said...

Well, if there's more yellow, I'll say YES! It would be lovely if you'd make me another. =) How should I contact you to figure this out?

glenda roach said...

Mia, you can email (vancouver@smokinglily.com) or call (604.873.5459) the Vancouver Shop and I'll be happy to set up a special order for you!

Erin said...

....It's just funny because I've been bugging the studio to make yellow leather bags and wallets for, oh, almost three years now! It's basically become a joke--Rachel even sent me a little bitty yellow leather scrap once:p

I think I can die happy now....

Mia said...

You got your wish Erin!

Liz said...

Sorry ladies, I scooped the yellow wallet before anyone else had a chance. I tried to resist but it's lure was too strong!
BUT don't despair! I'm printing up the rest of them today so put in your orders asap (there are two yellow left - one for Erin and the other is yet unspoken for)

PS - In other good news the Good Wallet is $101 (I've double checked with the lily girls), so you just saved $9 more than you thought! ;p

Mia said...

I am in the progress of making this third yellow wallet mine!