Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vancouver Update: New Skirts!


You may have noticed these newest additions to a very long line of Smoking Lily skirts posted on our website this weekend. They are fantastic skirts. We love skirts! They are fun, comfortable and I feel they make for a much less traumatic change-room experience than pants (Does anyone else find that pants are overly cruel about pointing out less than desirable physical features, while skirts are happy to help out with acceptable delusions of walking about in your younger body by skimming over the difficult spots and highlighting the good stuff? Aaah skirts, you're a good friend). As any of you that have shopped in our Vancouver store will know, Erin and I are always happy to extoll the benefits of the almighty skirt... and their awesome cousin, the slip.

Here's the new Cypress skirt in men's shirting cotton plaid, paired with a red Hama Hama top and a cotton jersey Cardigan.


And here's the new Hester skirt in striped cotton canvas paired with a Simple Tee - fun!





2 comments:

MosteroJitse said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?
Bargain Sites Melbourne

PaulJones said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers! wall art australia wholesale