Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vancouver Update: Awful Films

There are all sorts of new, beautiful things in the shop today, but I forgot my camera! Sorry Vancouver Lily-ites, but you will have to wait until tomorrow for snaps.


In the meantime, I thought I'd share this hilarious series of reviews featured on a film blog site called Videogum: Hunt for the Worst Movie of All Time. People write in, suggesting movies they hated, then the guy in charge of the project writes a piece evaluating the film's relative horribleness. They aren't especially grammatically correct, balanced, or lacking in bad language, but they are pretty funny (I found the review of Eat, Pray, Love extra guffaw-inducing...sorry if you liked it. Or the book!). They are also an excellent way to kill time on the internet, particularly if you wade into the comments section, some of which are also pretty funny....

Ok, tomorrow, photos--I promise!

1 comment:

Smoking Lily said...

The worst film I ever watch was David Duchovny's House of D. My crush let me down!