Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pass on the Smoking Lily Love


The other day a woman came to us with a very interesting story indeed... she asked us if we could help her out...here's the email she sent to us!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Smoking Lily Ladies!

I'm Lori and I'm writing to you from Victoria. 

Exactly 3 years and 1 month ago I bought a pair of your denim Thai pants at your Johnson street store. I was thrilled as I had worn my black ones for 2 years straight until they were so thin I could see through them. When I went to wear my new pants they were gone! Vanished! Missing in Action! I had no idea where they could have ended up and after searching high and low the mystery was eventually forgotten. Then, a couple of weeks ago I was sorting through some boxes in my storage shed and low and behold there were my pants still in the bag with the receipt ~ I was so excited! Then I put them on, or I should say "tried to put them on". Seems that my body has changed a bit since I bought them. (Sigh).

I'm sending along a picture with the original receipt. These pants are in PERFECT condition and have never, ever been worn. They are size small (not small-medium, just small). 

I am wondering if you have any ideas for me. I thought about putting them on Craigslist but perhaps you have someone who you know would like to buy them. If someone has one of your capes that they are willing to trade then I would be open to that too (it doesn't matter to me if it has been gently worn).

I will look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much!

A devoted fan and owner of many of your gorgeous creations,

                                            Lor
i

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We thought this was very amusing, and of course would like to help Lori out! Do you have a cape that you are willing to trade Lori for her small pair of denim thai pants?? Pass on the Smoking Lily Love!
Contact Lori @ 250.592.7400

No comments: