Friday, June 25, 2010

Lily Inspiration: Blog Fluevog

About a month ago, I set out on a quest to find the perfect pair of shoes to compliment my growing collection of Smoking Lily skirts and dresses.

I walk a lot, and I'm a mom, so I was looking for shoes that were comfortable, durable and strong enough to hold my weight plus my 38 lb. daughter!

After much research, and a post from the shoemaker's Facebook Fan page, I decided on Fluevog's Operetta Malibrans in Wine. Heart & Sole on Cook Street had just my size (a half size no less) and once I put them on I knew they were everything I was searching for.

My Fluevogs look great with my a-line Portobella and Button skirts, and librarian sexy with my pencil skirt Petite Anglais in black. Complete with some fishnet hose and my Lily dress, I have a statement garment worthy of any fancy event. Also, the reverse side of my leather Cameo belt puts the finishing touches on any outfit, since the colour matches exactly.

I am so pleased with my Fluevog find that I even have my eyes on a pair of black leather knee-high Bellevue Boots - Mattie Silks, which will go so very well with my grey bamboo Hama Hama dress come autumn. Oh Fluevog, Smoking Lily loves you!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one Aiko!

Anonymous said...

Those are my absolutely fave pair of shoes too. Can't be beat!

E. Cigs said...

Smoking is not banned nationwide.

Erin said...

Banned? Hmmmm.... Ok, I don't get it!

Anonymous said...

Good choice!