Monday, April 18, 2011

Victoria Store Update: New Dancing Leaf Jewelry!

Spring is definitely here in Victoria and with the new flowers that are popping up around the city, we have received a beautiful new shipment of Dancing Leaf Design earrings. Perfectly crafted, dainty little lace and bead jewelry fresh and ready to be incorporated into your increasingly less layered outfits! I find these earrings are great all round everyday or fancy enough to wear out when you're all dressed up.
I am not sure if you can tell, but Dancing Leaf is one of my favourite jewelry lines that we carry here at Smoking Lily. I confess to owning and consistently wearing two pairs of earrings, a ring and a necklace from her! (I also love the Erica Weiner collection that we carry, but I'll gush about that some other time...) Stop by our Vancouver or Johnson Street stores and come see how pretty they are yourself!





No comments: