Friday, April 22, 2011

David Suzuki Garb!

It's a beautiful spring day here in Victoria and I thought I'd share some new goodies we've sent out to stores this week. I'm sure all our blog followers know about the limited edition David Suzuki Dress we made last month in honour of the main man's 75th birthday. Well, in case you're a fella or just didn't get one of the dresses in time, we've made some limited edition David Suzuki Tees and Bamboo Cotton Scarves!! We will also be donating 25% of the proceeds from the sales of these items to the David Suzuki Foundation. Win-win.

The tees are an organic cotton in sizes S - XL and retail at $34 (+ tax)

The awesome scarves are on a beautiful tealy-blue bamboo/cotton blend (as I mentioned earlier) and retail at $28 (+ tax)

Here's a pic of me wearing one for vanity's sake.

And while I was at the Johnson Street shop I just noticed how lovely the window display looked. Forgive the tiny pictures, but seen above are the Japan Love Wallets, Upcycled Broaches and a very small run of some Bike Ascots we experimented with for the upcoming Tweed Ride in Victoria! Now get outside and enjoy the sun, everyone!

No comments: