Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vancouver Update: Snake Eyes

No, this is not another post on our Vegas trip. In our usual Tuesday box this morning (we get shipments of lovely new Lily goods every Tuesday and Friday in Vancouver!) I found something rather unusual - snake heads!

Korinne (who manages the Milkman's Daughter in Victoria) and I had been talking about display ideas and she had found some toy animal heads that she thought would be good to modify as hooks. As Korinne has a good eye and great ideas I agreed that she should send me some to test out. Well, they are hilariously cute/creepy. I will have to figure out how to make them into hooks, as that will definitely be awesome.

For now, I popped them onto the ends of our wall-mounted clothing rails. These should be good for random giggling and silly conversations. Thanks, Korinne!!






Oh, this last photo shows the Garden State Dress in all it's wonderful colours. I should let you know that we now have a few available in Extra Small!

4 comments:

Smoking Lily said...

I think they are gecko's and lizards! Too funny!

Jeanette said...

Which colours of the garden state dress are available in XS?!

Smoking Lily said...

Hi Jeanette
We have a periwinkle with cuckoo clocks at the studio.
You can email us at the studio mailorder@smokinglily.com
Cheers

Smoking Lily Vancouver said...

@Jeanette: Howdy! We also have a "Bright Blue" x-small at the Vancouver shop. It's printed all over with bicycles:)