Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vancouver Update: Snow!



It snowed on the West Coast last night! The timing is perfect for the snow challenged drivers of Vancouver as many people will not have to drive to work today. I will be walking to work. I'm all bundled up and looking forward to shovelling the sidewalk in front of the store, and salting, as it's supposed to go down to -7C tonight!

It was so beautiful that I had to go out for a walk in the fresh snow last night, and take a couple of quick photos with my phone. (My camera is at work so that I can get shots of the new garments up on the website: Pink Plaid Wool Skirt, Perfect Vee Long-sleeve Top with Teeth, Tooled Leather Snap Wallets.....soon, very soon)



This is the view out of my front window this morning. Beautiful Fall colours blanketed in the white stuff. Winter is here!








1 comment:

Smoking Lily said...

Oh it started snowing about an hour or so ago like a son of a gun. There is already 2 or 3 inches. I think we might shut the Johnson Street shop and open the Milkman's Daughter today instead.