Friday, August 19, 2011

New Squirrel Hunter


This just in from one of our favourite mail order customers:

"I just recently got back from holidays and just had to tell you that I loved travelling with the squirrel hunter tunic. I wore it paired with the Cotton Cardigan and cropped leggings. I had planned to take photos, but unfortunately most of the time we were rushing through airports so I couldn't stop to do a "fashion shoot" of my cute AND comfortable outfit. Most importantly, those pockets are not only good for stuffing squirrels, they're also great for stashing a passport when you have a billion things in your hands and need to put it somewhere safe and secure quickly. Those ample pockets came to my rescue numerous times, and also allowed easy access when I was being barked at by the customs officer. Thanks for making such great looking functional clothes!"

Thanks Julie!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I agree with Julie. The Squirrel Hunter is both functional AND cute! I love the two that I have. And I think the squirrel that was hanging around me at the park today seemed to support that sentiment! :-)