Thursday, April 23, 2009

Updated: Ampersand/Vesuvius

Both this top and this dress are not necessarily new designs (well the Ampersand dress is quite new...) but they now come in exciting new colours! The top, named the Vesuvius has come in a myriad of colours, but now comes in the best colour of all....a gorgeous light dark blue. I don't know how else to describe it...Ink perhaps? (I appologize, the top looks very dark in this photo, but it is actually much lighter). It goes wonderfully with all sorts of prints in all sorts of ink colours and looks good on against anyone's colouring. (The Peacock feather print is so beautiful).

The Ampersand orginially came in grey, but we quickly cut and sewed our way through that bolt and how have moved on to the ever classic black. This dress is great, and I can assure you I know my way around this dress...I just spent all day sewing them! They have adorable little reclusive pockets, an invisible zipper, a stand up collar cool lines slimming you down all over the place, and of course the totally mod swirly ampersand on the back. Groovy baby. 

No comments: