Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up








Ahhhh...it is almost time to go home and crack open a beer, but first I must tell you what we did around the studio this week.  Nicole worked on a new dress, its coming slowly though.  It is  sleeveless, V-neck, pockets, princess seems and it almost there.  It just needs that little something something that I'm sure we will figure out next week.


We made a new bike bag using the reverse side of red denim, plus we printed it with a new vintage bike print, (Devon is wearing it with the Calamity Jane in eyelet).  New feather pillow forms arrived today for the pillow covers we made yesterday.  We have two new style of tees, a baby doll and a Mama Cass inspired tee.  Plus Trish and Korinne  worked on our secret project that will reveal in the next couple of weeks.(It is so exciting).

My photos kinda suck so I've added a picture that I took last weekend when I was Vancouver.  The evil happy guy cracked me up.  I'm sure Glenda will be taking better shots of all the clothing next week and placing them up on our site.  Email us if you want more info and have a great weekend!

No comments: